Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to become a plastic surgeon!

Yeah, you should propose that to her. See how it goes over rob

She's not fond of fat hipster neckbeards, so your chances are slim

But it's worth a shot... PM her.

Why is that? What have I done to you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Dude, you have to realize all the irrational bashing has nothing to do with anything other than we are messing with you. That's the M.O. here. Noobz get slaughtered until they can't bleed anymore, then they either leave the board or they get accepted as a "rob" if you're not a whiny, annoying faggot like you have been.

You gotta bring something fresh, new, fun and hilarious to the board. Everybody here has personality, an angle, something witty, different opinions and like to talk shit for the fun, not the true goal of making someone feel bad about themselves. You also have to laugh at yourself and know you're a creepy faggot and just be that guy and not care about it. They'll joke about meaning otherwise, but everybody here really are cool guys and gals.

That doesn't mean you just start ripping other noobs to try and fit in, it ain't gonna work. You'll get buried.

Me, I'm the former-moderator, bald, virgin, mormon, joe rogan look-a-like that everybody never gets tired of making fun of, but I just roll with it. I'm also a fairly competent diet, supplements and lifting guy that has actually contributed positive things to the board in areas that actually make a difference for people.

Blah blah blah...

Ps, I just watched like 17 episodes of Dr. Phil yesterday.

Dude, you have to realize all the irrational bashing has nothing to do with anything other than we are messing with you. That's the M.O. here. Noobz get slaughtered until they can't bleed anymore, then they either leave the board or they get accepted as a "rob" if you're not a whiny, annoying faggot like you have been.

You gotta bring something fresh, new, fun and hilarious to the board. Everybody here has personality, an angle, something witty, different opinions and like to talk shit for the fun, not the true goal of making someone feel bad about themselves. You also have to laugh at yourself and know you're a creepy faggot and just be that guy and not care about it. They'll joke about meaning otherwise, but everybody here really are cool guys and gals.

That doesn't mean you just start ripping other noobs to try and fit in, it ain't gonna work. You'll get buried.

Me, I'm the former-moderator, bald, virgin, mormon, joe rogan look-a-like that everybody never gets tired of making fun of, but I just roll with it. I'm also a fairly competent diet, supplements and lifting guy that has actually contributed positive things to the board in areas that actually make a difference for people.

Blah blah blah...

Ps, I just watched like 17 episodes of Dr. Phil yesterday.

When are you gunna get married and lose that already

But not too much bc the thread title combined with the medical content of the video and using the word titties

Top Bottom