Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to become a plastic surgeon!

I just fapped at work. I don't think anyone noticed till I climaxed. Actually I preclimaxed. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

it's a frowny face...he feels bad for not delivering the goods...you really DON'T get it, do you?? :lmao:

But he does deliver and I know he does not feel bad, so I'm wondering if its some kinda guilt trip to get more goods from me? I'm onto him :dodgy: lololol ;)

Have you guys read the rules?

6. We treat each and every member with respect on this forum. If you turn out to be more trouble then you are worth. Always fighting,name calling , and acting like a child. We will show you the door.

I'm not looking for fights. I just wanna live and let live.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

6. We treat each and every member with respect on this forum. If you turn out to be more trouble then you are worth. Always fighting,name calling , and acting like a child. We will show you the door.

Become a plastic surgeon and your first order of business is to perform liposuction on yourself.

Second order of business is to sew on a penis between your legs.

fuck off

Top Bottom