Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Why can I not stop laughing at this?

dude the lols here are so numerous i can't keep track of em anymore....then woody shows up with his very own tranny blog and my mind is just blown now, I don't know what I'm laughing at anymore i'm just laughing.

i met a transexual who has been using estrogen shots since childhood. she was born as a male and after shots her body transformed into %100 female. she has natural breast and hourglass shape body. she even said her feet got smaller after using it . i asked her what she uses for pct she said she is on it lifetime . and questions appeared on my mind

1-we get too high estrogen during pct. does it mean she will get too high test during pct?
2-we feel so shitty during pct because of estrogen . depressed miserable etc.. how can they live all time like that?
3-when she stops using it her body probably wont produce any more estrogen. does it mean she will have high test or does low estro mean low test too?

probably nobody here is using estrogen shots but i guess some one you has a trans friend. by the way she is insanely beautiful and when i saw her picture as a male it put me in an akward disgusting feeling that is sick

Dude I cannot Beleive your a real person. Who the fuck raised you?

Top Bottom