Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I met my friend's Russian brother-in-law tonight and experienced the Russian handshak

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
You'd think they were gay when saying goodbye if you didn't know any better. He held my hand way too long and it was awkward (can't believe I forgot how to spell that word) feeling. I think they actually kiss each other on the cheek and hug. I'd have freaked had he done that. LOL

biteme said:
You'd think they were gay when saying goodbye if you didn't know any better. He held my hand way too long and it was awkward (can't believe I forgot how to spell that word) feeling. I think they actually kiss each other on the cheek and hug. I'd have freaked had he done that. LOL

yeah, thats normal. I dont get the american cold way of greetings

foreigngirl said:

Color girl. Hit the color button. :)

rocky1a.jpg

foreigngirl said:

im with ya,my family is irish and we hold strong to our roots and when i meet up with a friend its usually a hug

theoak01 said:
im with ya,my family is irish and we hold strong to our roots and when i meet up with a friend its usually a hug

The hug I can handle, but the kiss on the cheek? I'm not that evolved yet.

biteme said:
The hug I can handle, but the kiss on the cheek? I'm not that evolved yet.

i could handle it,i got a russian buddy who does it if i havent saw him in a while or he is drunk, no biggie, first time he did it i was lik dude u kissed me lol

theoak01 said:

yeah, I beleive all european people do - hug and kiss on the cheek. Here in USA, I get a cold vibe when trying to kiss a girlfriend on the cheek for saying hi or bye :rolleyes:

foreigngirl said:
yeah, I beleive all european people do - hug and kiss on the cheek. Here in USA, I get a cold vibe when trying to kiss a girlfriend on the cheek for saying hi or bye :rolleyes:

And in Europe they're not hung up about sex as much either. Much easier to get laid I hear. I should have been born in Europe. I don't like the effort that it takes here.

Top Bottom