Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Ment The Coolest Chick Tonight And Check This Out She Is Black!

GLP

Man I feel good, she just drove me home! This girl is too cool.
Was at my buddys party and there were a few blacks there did not pay much attention to this girl. All Day I Dream About Sex came on form Korn and this girl said this is my song. That caught my attention. She is into all my music. We made out but she would not take it any farther than that we layed in the same bed together and just talked all night is was so cool. I have never ment a black girl that was into Soulfly! Dude fuck my family I think im in love! Brandy and she is 3/4 black but she kind of looks like the lead singer from Destanys Child. I am stoked! Calling her Monday.

Last edited:
This should be very interesting indeed. I've dated several black women and I can tell you GLP, they are just like any other women on the planet. BITCHY!!! LMAO!!! Good luck dude....

So she is more of a coffee brown than a dark shade of pitch blackness? More like a very well tanned asian shade than a south african cotton picker? Does she have dark hair or is it relatively light? Straight or frizzy? Is she shorter than you, about the same height, taller? Does she smell good when the wind hits her right, and blows a nice breeze past your nose? Do you get that excited palpable anxiety just by thinking about her. Do you constantly find yourself reliving the night that you met her, smiling at the things she said? Does your mind continuously wonder off with make believe encounters with her, where you impress her with your wit, and sweep her off her feet? Would you rather be just sitting on that bed again with her, instead of getting drunk with your buddies? Would you be satisfied with just holding her, content with that, and not necessarily wanting just to get in her pants? Does the mere mention of her name cause a flutter in your chest? ...

Awwww....

congrats bro,i just met my buddies sister last nite and she is a dam hottie,she is 20 works a full time job and she crashed here last nite,but since her bro was here i didnt do anything,shes kinda old for me anyway but i may give it a shot

Hard to explain... but technically... no.

I am still looking for the one woman who know she is mine because I am so sexy. Maybe she wants to see my inner bad boy?

YellowD said:
Hard to explain... but technically... no.

I am still looking for the one woman who know she is mine because I am so sexy. Maybe she wants to see my inner bad boy?

Yes, I believe your bad because of the car wreck involving the Civic Ex :)

ORGANON CANON said:

Yes, I believe your bad because of the car wreck involving the Civic Ex :)

It is ok, because I am also so very rich (the ladies know this too). I have too many cars to choose from for the dating women. If you would like to ride my cars, let me know of this to the pretty ladies here!

Top Bottom