Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i masturbate before gym and dont wash my hands

I wonder what would even possess them to try and lift heavier than their capabilities. Usually women go the other way. Seems like a great way to get badly hurt.

Your absolutley right. Its like they are going out of their way to try and hurt themselves. They see me doing front raises 5 ft away with half the weight slow and controlled and it doesnt even register.
Its the closest I have ever come to stepping in and saying whoa...wait a fucking minute...but then I remembered my promise to myself. Fuck everyone else...I dont care...they wont listen anyways.

someone tell me wtf cliquey means im pacing

Your absolutley right. Its like they are going out of their way to try and hurt themselves. They see me doing front raises 5 ft away with half the weight slow and controlled and it doesnt even register.
Its the closest I have ever come to stepping in and saying whoa...wait a fucking minute...but then I remembered my promise to myself. Fuck everyone else...I dont care...they wont listen anyways.

*you're*

You sure you're not just jelly 'cause they outlift you???

Top Bottom