Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i masturbate before gym and dont wash my hands

Theres these two young (19 ish) tiny girls. Little teeny things. Kinda cute yet kinda inbred looking....I watch these two doing front DB raises with 40 lb db's. Heaving and throwing them up. Then put on straps and try DB rows with 80 lb db's. Its excruciating to watch. Then...put the seated maching row on almost full stack and pull and twist and contort their entire body to get reps.
My gym has no staff. Just a computer lock and we all have codes to get in. If it was my gym I'd be there more...but I'd throw these fuckers out.

Theres these two young (19 ish) tiny girls. Little teeny things. Kinda cute yet kinda inbred looking....I watch these two doing front DB raises with 40 lb db's. Heaving and throwing them up. Then put on straps and try DB rows with 80 lb db's. Its excruciating to watch. Then...put the seated maching row on almost full stack and pull and twist and contort their entire body to get reps.
My gym has no staff. Just a computer lock and we all have codes to get in. If it was my gym I'd be there more...but I'd throw these fuckers out.

Yum

Im still the newb at my current gym because I've only had a membership there for 5 months
current gym is pretty cliquey
I miss my old gym :(

Mine is cliquey too, but I've still managed to find my groove and I'm friendly with a bunch of the local athletes that train there.

Burn - it doesn't get really bad in my gym till about 5:00-5:30. I'm usually gone by then. Get in, get out.

I don't even leave my house until 8pm right now, and I get to the gym 15-20 minutes later. The weight room is usually pretty decent by then. I usually dread news years, and when fall sports starts and all the high school kids start coming in.

19 year old girls doing 80 pound rows stfu

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I never said they were good rows. I guess a more accurate description would be attempting to do rows.
They heave them out of the rack, roll them to the bench use straps and yank, pull, twist, contort their entire bodies to get what they would call 3-4 reps then drop the DB.
I shit you not bro. I'd video it if it wouldnt be completely obvious. The first thing I thought when I saw them throwing 40 lb db's up for front raises was holy shit I have got to try and video this.

I wonder what would even possess them to try and lift heavier than their capabilities. Usually women go the other way. Seems like a great way to get badly hurt.

Top Bottom