Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

Is working out to look good a sin?

A lot of fastfood does make my booty larger. Is knowing altering my temple with chemically enhanced food a sin?

The bible says to treat your body as a temple and is against pride/vanity. joosing isn't healthy and in most cases is being done for vanity, or a competitive edge which would be cheating, also a sin. Steroids anywhere is a sin, not just where it's illegal.

1 Corinthians 6 NIV - Lawsuits Among Believers - If any of - Bible Gateway
Read the whole thing. You cant take one verse out of context.. Its talking about sleeping around with prostitutes. Not putting unhealthy food/drugs into your body. And there are lots of untested competitions where steroids are not cheating.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Not out of context. Point being you are not your own. God gave you the hormones he saw fit. Adding to that is body altering, and it's not your body to alter.

Is working out to look good a sin?

A lot of fastfood does make my booty larger. Is knowing altering my temple with chemically enhanced food a sin?

1 Timothy 4:8-9

For while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.

Exercising is good, but not paramount. The bible is against vanity but I won't pretend that I'm not vein.
As for food, the bible says not to be a glutton.

Did you start this thread just so you can jump up on your soap box?
Christians do love to talk down to ppl.
:confused:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

1 Rob 1:3-5

He who does not get laid, or deliberately avoids getting laid, shall be cast down with the phagocytes in the tar pits.

Did you start this thread just so you can jump up on your soap box?
Christians do love to talk down to ppl.
:confused:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, quite the contrary.

I let it known I was a virgin, and I started getting crap for it.

It was supposed to be a joke thread.

"No vagina for this guy." clearly was supposed to be funny.

Where was anyone talking down?

Top Bottom