Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

99% of sin is forgivable, the onli non forgivable sin is blaspheming of the holy spirit. I.e not accepting christ of saviour

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

[QUOTE

Fornication results in bastard children, who have been forfeited the right to experience mortality as God intended and that is the blame of the parent.
.[/QUOTE]

This is where I have issues with religion. So what does this mean exactly. My
Granddad who was a baptist preacher would say that "bastards" can't enter the kingdom of heaven.

To me that's a load of crap. Why should the son be condemned for the sins of the father?

99% of sin is forgivable, the onli non forgivable sin is blaspheming of the holy spirit. I.e not accepting christ of saviour

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Yeah if you murdered someone, God says come on in and join the party, but if you lived a perfectly good and kind life as a Jew or Muslim or Hindu or Bhudist or atheist, god says GTFO.

Brilliant.

So you are looking for a virgin. Good luck with that.

No not a virgin nust not a hoe and in the mean time I'm just smashing as many girls as I can so who ever I marry doesn't have more of a sexual past . I know it shouldn't matter and past is past but it matters to me

So if I move to Mexico and joose I am not sining? What if i joosed in Mexico but i went back to US but I still have the joose circulating through my system cuz I used a long acting ester? Am I still sining

if you move to a island with no formal government is it okay for you to murder and steal?
if you lived in nazi germany would it have been okay to assault and rob jews knowing that the gov wouldn't prosecute you?
is it okay to be a drunk and over eater even though they are perfectly legal?
etc

if you move to a island with no formal government is it okay for you to murder and steal?
if you lived in nazi germany would it have been okay to assault and rob jews knowing that the gov wouldn't prosecute you?
is it okay to be a drunk and over eater even though they are perfectly legal?
etc

Juicing in mexico is fine. You have to obey the laws of the bible and the laws of your land. So to the stuff you posted above its all not okay.

Top Bottom