Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm thinking of moving...Any tips??

J

jenscats5

I've lived in this house for about 14 years.......it's a "row home" type house....like a town house but smaller & in the city. I don't think I can take the neighborhood anymore......

Came home from my step daughter's graduation party -- there was NO alcohol so I wasn't drinking.....went to parallel park the car & some jerk is behind me & before I can attempt to do it, he's screaming yelling, beeping -- I can't parallel park my truck with all this....we called the cops but they haven't shown up....Well my neighbor across the street yells at me for causing a scene -- asking why do I have to start a war? blah blah blah.....How is it my fault?? I'm just trying to park my car!!

Any tips on selling a house?? This was my first house.....I don't know where to start!

jenscats5 said:
I've lived in this house for about 14 years.......it's a "row home" type house....like a town house but smaller & in the city. I don't think I can take the neighborhood anymore......

Came home from my step daughter's graduation party -- there was NO alcohol so I wasn't drinking.....went to parallel park the car & some jerk is behind me & before I can attempt to do it, he's screaming yelling, beeping -- I can't parallel park my truck with all this....we called the cops but they haven't shown up....Well my neighbor across the street yells at me for causing a scene -- asking why do I have to start a war? blah blah blah.....How is it my fault?? I'm just trying to park my car!!

Any tips on selling a house?? This was my first house.....I don't know where to start!

I keep telling you get a CCW permit and start carrying a .45 or 10mm on your hip. They'll just STFU and start acting like humans again.

strongsmartsexy said:
I keep telling you get a CCW permit and start carrying a .45 or 10mm on your hip. They'll just STFU and start acting like humans again.

Yeah right!! I'm sooo upset -- I don't understand why my neighbor across the street is yelling at me?????? It's hard enuf to parallel park a car, let alone a truck, when someone is beeping, screaming & yelling.....then my neighbor's screaming at me like I caused the whole thing....

I can't take this anymore...

rent it out for more than your payments and then simply move... eventually it will be an investment and you will own it as well.

GEt it appraised, then go to a reputable realtor, wait. When someone buys it, in the meantime, and you're ready to move into a new house, make sure you organize everything. It'll save a lot of time and headaches. :)

that pissed me off reading it, I hate neighbors like that. You should have told them to STFU!

hanselthecaretaker said:
GEt it appraised, then go to a reputable realtor, wait. When someone buys it, in the meantime, and you're ready to move into a new house, make sure you organize everything. It'll save a lot of time and headaches. :)

OK here's the deal: from a reputable person I was advised to get a CMA -- a market analysis on the house.....I'm calling the real estate agency tomorrow.....also tomorrow I'm going thru crap & throw out stuff & box up stuff to be donated....

I personally am willing to sell it to the local crack den dealer so he can F**K with everyone on the block......

If I remember correctly your job moved to NJ and you decided not to relocate with it. Do you plan to stay in the area you live in?

Top Bottom