Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm thinking of moving...Any tips??

Wynn said:
If I remember correctly your job moved to NJ and you decided not to relocate with it. Do you plan to stay in the area you live in?

Pretty much for now yeah......so as you said I'm not working but should have a good amount for a down payment......I like DE, it's a pretty good state to live in.....hubby wants to get an apt.....but I kinda want a driveway....

Man I wish I had been able to keep my parents house.................

You might want to look at the townhome or garden apartment type of condo. The apartment I rent has parking off street.

Wynn said:
You might want to look at the townhome or garden apartment type of condo. The apartment I rent has parking off street.

Yeah, I may look into that, but to me getting an apt/condo isn't too different than what we have as we still have to put up with people....at least with a type of single family home there's space in between you and others..... :evil:

Oh and you know what?? I'd like a house with a room I can make into a home gym....or a garage...........now THAT would be kewl!!

Get multiple CMA's, and make certain they explain to you how the comparable sales and listings relate to your own. If you have the time, drive by some of the homes to compare. The listings often times you can arrange to visit. The reason being it will help you gage a realistic understanding of the markets value, especially by comparing your home to what's currently available and recently sold.

If you are going to list, try to find someone who "lists" a great deal in your area. Not just the company, but the specific agents. In the same office you can have vets and relative newcomers to the business. Generally speaking you can determine who is the best by looking at the names of the agents on the signs (as in who is the most active).

If you have some cosmetic things that need doing, it's likely worth the time and effort. Painting etc etc can really help a sale. Think of it like selling your car. You'd have to be an idiot not to take it to the carwash first, same thing applies to the house.

If the market is very strong where you are, you can try selling it yourself, or at minimum only sign at a 3-4% commission.

jenscats5 said:
Yeah, I may look into that, but to me getting an apt/condo isn't too different than what we have as we still have to put up with people....at least with a type of single family home there's space in between you and others..... :evil:

you just want the space between homes cause the neighbors are complaining about all the noise at night.

crak600 said:
you just want the space between homes cause the neighbors are complaining about all the noise at night.

Hey I only scream a little when I cum....ok...get it straight mister.... :p :qt:

jenscats5 said:
Hey I only scream a little when I cum....ok...get it straight mister.... :p :qt:

yeah, but you keep forgetting that you always have multiples and it's like 5 minutes straight of "screaming a little." ;)

crak600 said:
yeah, but you keep forgetting that you always have multiples and it's like 5 minutes straight of "screaming a little." ;)

No no no no no,,,,it takes a lot to make me cum 2x............jeez....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm :p :p :p :qt: ;)

Top Bottom