Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm thinking about getting another dog.

Where did my post go?

Anyway. I have a boxer right now, and would like another. I know that two boxers would be a handfull to say the least lol.

any other suggestions?

gymrat said:
Where did my post go?

Anyway. I have a boxer right now, and would like another. I know that two boxers would be a handfull to say the least lol.

any other suggestions?

um.. do it..

how big a yard do you have?

get an electric fence.. they're great..

i was gonna get another boxer until my sister pawned her frickin jack russel off on me..

we were trying to see how many times in a row she could jump before she got tired the other day.. well she's kinda out of shape and on the 9th jump she landed funny.. come to find out she tore a ligament in her knee and is now on pain meds.. oopps.. although it is kinda nice with her on the meds.. much more mellow..

lol Decem you crack me up.

I have a good sized yard. Big enough for a dog to run in.

Having two boxers would be great fun though. If I do decide to get one, I want to try and pick one with a mild temperment.

Jack russels are fun too.

gymrat said:
lol Decem you crack me up.

I have a good sized yard. Big enough for a dog to run in.

Having two boxers would be great fun though. If I do decide to get one, I want to try and pick one with a mild temperment.

Jack russels are fun too.

i don't think i've ever met one without a mild temperment.. i mean there's been a few that are hyper as fuck.. but i think that's from their owners..

are you in ohio? i forget. we know a good ass breeder here in our area that kicks out beautiful looks pups with great temperments.. (actually.. she breeds them strictly for temperment) only $300-400..

Ive never seen one that had anything other than a mild temperment.

There all hyper as hell though, but I wouldn't give mine up for anything.

I think there one of the best (if not the best) dogs to own.

sorry temperment was the wrong word.

I would want a boxer that is more calm than the one I have now. He's a great dog and loads of fun, but having two like this would be too much at times.

No really what happened to my original post. Why did the thread get posted without the message?

Top Bottom