Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm an organ donor.

bigtravis

If I don't make it through this third surgery. I am donating my heart to SMURFY. My brain to SHRIMPY. My balls to PICK. And my Penis to CHRIS.
SMURF already has my heart. Chris can get his the HARD WAY.

whateryoo having surgery on?

i'm donating everything when i die. organs, skin, eyes, knees, etc. i don't need any of it.

You're no less of a woman after a hysterectomy, remember that

LMAO.

I'm having my third shoulder surgery in the past 6 months. I threw two big clots in that arm after my first surgery and had to be hospitalized for two weeks. Bout died. Then x-mas eve three weeks later my biceps ripped away where she screwed it back in. Then came my second surgery.

Good luck with that bro enjoy the morphine and always ask for an upgrade on your pain meds

If I don't make it through this third surgery. I am donating my heart to SMURFY. My brain to SHRIMPY. My balls to PICK. And my Penis to CHRIS.
SMURF already has my heart. Chris can get his the HARD WAY.

I think SHRIMPY may need your liver more than your brain.

Good luck with that bro enjoy the morphine and always ask for an upgrade on your pain meds

Dude. When I was in there for two weeks they would give me morphine. OOOO thats my demon. Loved that feeling when she would inj. then flush it with saline. Like fire all over your body.

Dude. When I was in there for two weeks they would give me morphine. OOOO thats my demon. Loved that feeling when she would inj. then flush it with saline. Like fire all over your body.

If you pitch em just right you can get take home

Top Bottom