Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not tryin' to fake it...

H

HappyScrappy

and I ain't the one to blame
no there's no one home

know the next line?
damn, 1990 - rock out with your cock out.

how about:

I used to love her but I had to kill her

She's buried right in my back yard.

(sounds like the way my relaitonships end every time)j/k

mine was house of pain by faster pussycat. they were big right around the same time as the bullet boys. a discussion of this came up in my car at lunch today. there were other people in the car.

used to love her was a song written by axel rose (an anagram of oral sex) and was then recorded on their lies album - it was about his dog.

How is it possible for Axel Rose to be an anagram for Oral Sex when there are two e's in Axel Rose and only one in Oral Sex?

My brain does not function properly.

sorry - I spelled axl wrong. I wrote it like the car part, or a typo thereof, whereas the mr rose of gnr spells it without an "e" in the first name.

he and his friends used to sit around thinking up band names and his friend said axl rose where it was special due to being an anagram for oral sex. axl liked it so much he made it his name.
I think his real name is andrew something. or maybe that was slash.
slash is half black and half jewish, as is lenny kravitz.

Who cares about that? what I want to know is,how can anyone drink two bottles of maddog before a show, among other things, and manage to stand up (swaying to the left a bit) with a marlboro lit in his mouth and play guitar all night?(run on sentence) How the hell does he see anything?

mmm, maddog. brings back memories of soph year of college. all the flavors were the same to me, they always tasted like they had fiberglass in them, and I knew I was drunk when my head stopped involuntarily twitching every time I took a swig.
I've definitely had more than 2 bottles before, but I wasn't playing guitar afterwards.
I've played guitar drunk on other occasions and people around me said I was pretty good - I wasn't going to trust my own judgement that I thought I was pretty good.
that wasn't what I wanted to hear, that is how problems start and I was already a problem drinker.

Top Bottom