Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not logging off this site tonight till someone gives me a straight answer!

Freak Show

Several people told me that they "THINK" the chat, anabolic, and training will remain free and that its only the pics boards that will require a membership. But the way some people are talking is that they are gone no matter what. if these boards are free then why leave? That makes me think that they no longer will be. George made no mention one way or the other in his posts so I'm still confused. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE TRUTH ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you bro, according to george, you got nothing to worry about, some people are leaving cause they think what george is doing is wrong, just a difference of opinion.

damn... well if ya all have to go.. there are a few of you I'd like to grab email addys for.. I assume our EF addresses will be goon too.. I think I like some of you fuckers.

When I first saw this thread and read it my immediate response was "Yes you're gay as fuck" but then I read the thread and still think you're gay as fuck. OK? Hope I helped you cock catapult.

Just kidding fool. peace Freak

gymtime said:
Freak, check out page 2 of George's thread (my final words on...). He answers this directly.
Damn it gymtime you know I have a short attention span. You couldn't have just told me? You made my retarded ass thumb through all those posts for a one word answer? Jerk!;) Thanks for that!

As for you havoc: You may think I'm gay but at least I ain't got Prader Willie Syndrome! Look it up BOTCH!!!:D

Freak Show said:

Damn it gymtime you know I have a short attention span. You couldn't have just told me? You made my retarded ass thumb through all those posts for a one word answer? Jerk!;) Thanks for that! . . .

I told you that on your other post you greasy whore!!!!! But did you believe me?? Noooooooo!!!! But seriously, didn't you feel better once you found George's short, to the point resonse? If nothing else, it means you can keep on abusing May for free!!!! That's gotta be worth something no?

Freak Show said:

As for you havoc: You may think I'm gay but at least I ain't got Prader Willie Syndrome! Look it up BOTCH!!!:D

ISNT THAT THE REASON PLIFTER GAVE FOR HIS PENIS BEING SO SMALL? YES? NO?

KAYNE

Top Bottom