Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not a frequent rock listener, but this is a sick song...rock peeps, check in.

seizer

Fray by Staind. I've never listened to this band or seen them on tv but my friend sent me this track and it's fuckin hella tight. Do they have any other good stuff or can anyone recommend anything of a similiar type?

I think it's time to expand my music interests from rap because it's a dying genre nowadays, it will not take off again until the image-driven industry dies down...which I doubt will happen soon. Video killed the rap star. But yeah, I've been getting my buddy to send me stuff that he thinks is decent and I seem to like stuff with this type of guitar or heavier and or stuff with really big drums...but I prefer to stay away from that screaming shit. I can't quite connect with it.

SoreArms said:
boooooooo

nigga fuckin please

Do you expect me to axe about it and listen to fuckin fags like cassidy. Even underground rap is pissing me off. They are all trying to be concious rappers and they all cant be because they cant do it. Fuck. Either that or the shit just doesnt sound good. FUCK.

FUCK.

Nickelback, Puddle of Mudd, 3 Doors Down. They all have some songs like that. I think the whole 14 Shades of Grey cd by Staind was pretty much like Fray.

It depends on what you condsider "screaming" but I know some really good songs. 10 Years - Wasteland is a good song. If you go to circuitcity.com you can listen to clips from cd's of each song. Check out those bands I listed plus Trapt, and you might like Dave Matthew's Band.

sublime35 said:
Nickelback, Puddle of Mudd, 3 Doors Down. They all have some songs like that. I think the whole 14 Shades of Grey cd by Staind was pretty much like Fray.

I dont like any of those first 3 bands you listed. Although I do realize that the lead singer for Staind does have a similar voice to that Kruegr guy from nickelback. I've been doin some searching and I also like Muse. I've also found some stuff with hard drums which is pretty good. Screaming has classification? Well, if it does have screaming, I would atleast like to be able to understand it.

ok, I don't really like any of this shit so I'll just respectfully shut up and get out of this thread

Top Bottom