Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm never playing another video role playing game ever again

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
I remember I used to love these games when i was younger. Now they grind on me. It's the same thing over and over, fight monster, gain exp, get cooler, and progress. Howabout you just TELL me the story instead of making me waste my time in silly battles you know I'm going to win anyway? It's like those 50 hours spent on these games is 98% fighting battles which are basically impeding your story progress. About an hours worth of game time is actually dedicated to acting out the story. NO MORE I'M DONE.

Wow, you just summed up the last 15 years of my life.
I love RPG's..I'll be playing them till I'm dead....nothing better to do.

this reminds me of the movie Kill Bill, I ff'd through all the battle scenes and watched the whole thing in 5 mins

i can't stand RPG's. I'm all about total carnage and destruction. Hence my gravitation towards FPS's. Especially when it's ONLINE!!

SAGAT said:
you should try morrowind sometime, fresh change
I already tried it.

i realized if I completed it, it would be the hugest waste of time ever. I sleep on average of 70 hours a week. That's enough time wasted out of my life.

I loved old sega and super nintendo rpg's, now adays they are just too far fetched and repetative, mmorpgs or what ever are much better

Burning_Inside said:
I remember I used to love these games when i was younger. Now they grind on me. It's the same thing over and over, fight monster, gain exp, get cooler, and progress. Howabout you just TELL me the story instead of making me waste my time in silly battles you know I'm going to win anyway? It's like those 50 hours spent on these games is 98% fighting battles which are basically impeding your story progress. About an hours worth of game time is actually dedicated to acting out the story. NO MORE I'M DONE.

Yeah, I felt the same way. I'm tired of all games to be honest. They are a waste of time and money. When you get done with one, who cares? It's not like it's impressive; there are millions of virgin teens doing it even better than you. It took me too long to figure this out. :rolleyes:

About the only fond memories I have of RPGs are the music, esp. Final Fantasy series. Games were great when I was a kid, but now, every game I play, I feel I've played it too many times before.
16 bit era was best-SNES :)

PoyeBoy said:
I loved old sega and super nintendo rpg's, now adays they are just too far fetched and repetative, mmorpgs or what ever are much better
Yeah back int he day they were the shit, when you were young and easily entertained and the genre was new.

And MMORPG's? Barf. At least single player RPGS have a storyline to keep you interested, all MMORPG's offer is the ability level up and get phat l00t and try and be more cool than everyone else playing. Otherwise it's the same boring repetitive level up treadmill every minute you play. I have better things to do than to waste my time trying to be cooler than everyone else who's playing the same game as I.

Top Bottom