x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

I`m looking for a Motorized

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I`m looking for a Motorized within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Blind controller. I guess it would be like a drape controller but for blinds. lol I also have the two strings hanging down instead of the loop. That might make a difference. I have the honeycomb shaped blinds, the window is about 7-8 feet wide and 5 feet high. Trying to find a legit answer to this is impossible, but I`ve looked and was unsuccessful, that`s why I`m trying here, maybe one of you guys are familiar with them.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I`m looking for a Motorized

Blind controller. I guess it would be like a drape controller but for blinds. lol I also have the two strings hanging down instead of the loop. That might make a difference.

I have the honeycomb shaped blinds, the window is about 7-8 feet wide and 5 feet high.

Trying to find a legit answer to this is impossible, but I`ve looked and was unsuccessful, that`s why I`m trying here, maybe one of you guys are familiar with them.
    do it now

Official Iron Angels Member

Reading the mod's TOS handbook.

Re: I`m looking for a Motorized

Does total lameness seem sexy to you?

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ind+controller
    'The name is Smoove. Cheffy Smoove....', he said as he confidently strode, groin first, into the weight rack.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
    G.B.Shaw

Quote Quote posted by ChefWide
    Does total lameness seem sexy to you?

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ind+controller

Holy shit. Thanks! That site is great, you can type in anything you want and a zillion results pop up! LMAO it`s awesome.

I`m writing in the weirdest shit, you should see them. I`ll post some of them later for laughs.

I may not come back for a while, this is too fun. If this were a stock, I`d be buying shares in it. lol
    do it now

Quote Quote posted by gonelifting
    Holy shit. Thanks! That site is great, you can type in anything you want and a zillion results pop up! LMAO it`s awesome.

I`m writing in the weirdest shit, you should see them. I`ll post some of them later for laughs.

I may not come back for a while, this is too fun. If this were a stock, I`d be buying shares in it. lol

You can find some pictures of Naked Women there sometimes as well..

enjoy

Quote Quote posted by Y_Lifter
    You can find some pictures of Naked Women there sometimes as well..

enjoy

WHAT?!?!

brb...
    'The name is Smoove. Cheffy Smoove....', he said as he confidently strode, groin first, into the weight rack.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
    G.B.Shaw

Jaded Seal of Approval
    Breaking the girls hearts and making them cry

Quote Quote posted by gonelifting

LMAO

Classic

*MissFit*

Quote Quote posted by JerseyArt
    LMAO

Classic

Could someone explain it too me.. its hard to use

Mad Scientist

i had my entire old house wired into my computer then put into a central remote command... even had bluetooth interface, guy said i could do it all from my phone but I never tried. Pretty nice having all lights and even blinds and heating controls in one place.. pimp.

Quote Quote posted by ZKaudio
    i had my entire old house wired into my computer then put into a central remote command... even had bluetooth interface, guy said i could do it all from my phone but I never tried. Pretty nice having all lights and even blinds and heating controls in one place.. pimp.

My brother has something like that but only with X-10 controls. Definately not as advanced as you`re talking about.

My blinds are hard to get to, so we never use them. If I had this remote, I could maybe connect it to my TV learning remote somehow. It`s in the living room right behind my Home Theater and you gotta walk around the whole thing to open the blinds, then you get all this sunlight in your face anyway when you`re trying to watch TV.
    do it now