Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I`m looking for a Motorized

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Blind controller. I guess it would be like a drape controller but for blinds. lol I also have the two strings hanging down instead of the loop. That might make a difference.

I have the honeycomb shaped blinds, the window is about 7-8 feet wide and 5 feet high.

Trying to find a legit answer to this is impossible, but I`ve looked and was unsuccessful, that`s why I`m trying here, maybe one of you guys are familiar with them.

gonelifting said:
Holy shit. Thanks! That site is great, you can type in anything you want and a zillion results pop up! LMAO it`s awesome.

I`m writing in the weirdest shit, you should see them. I`ll post some of them later for laughs.

I may not come back for a while, this is too fun. If this were a stock, I`d be buying shares in it. lol

You can find some pictures of Naked Women there sometimes as well..

enjoy

Y_Lifter said:
You can find some pictures of Naked Women there sometimes as well..

enjoy

WHAT?!?!

brb...

gonelifting said:
Holy shit. Thanks! That site is great, you can type in anything you want and a zillion results pop up! LMAO it`s awesome.

I`m writing in the weirdest shit, you should see them. I`ll post some of them later for laughs.

I may not come back for a while, this is too fun. If this were a stock, I`d be buying shares in it. lol

LMAO

Classic

i had my entire old house wired into my computer then put into a central remote command... even had bluetooth interface, guy said i could do it all from my phone but I never tried. Pretty nice having all lights and even blinds and heating controls in one place.. pimp.

ZKaudio said:
i had my entire old house wired into my computer then put into a central remote command... even had bluetooth interface, guy said i could do it all from my phone but I never tried. Pretty nice having all lights and even blinds and heating controls in one place.. pimp.

My brother has something like that but only with X-10 controls. Definately not as advanced as you`re talking about.

My blinds are hard to get to, so we never use them. If I had this remote, I could maybe connect it to my TV learning remote somehow. It`s in the living room right behind my Home Theater and you gotta walk around the whole thing to open the blinds, then you get all this sunlight in your face anyway when you`re trying to watch TV.

Top Bottom