Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm hungry hungry

HappyScrappy

just like the hippos in that game.
except I don't want marbles.

who was it that did "hungry hungry oprah"? SNL? sounds like a letterman rip.
it was hungry hungry hippos - but they went through the trouble of making new plastic things that replaced the hippos and looked very much like oprah in one of her larger swings (she diets, then comes back - exercize is hard stuff)

HappyScrappy said:
just like the hippos in that game.
except I don't want marbles.

*stares at empty fridge*
Damn, I gotta go shopping. Well, there's always enough for the Philly cream cheese and margarine sandwhich that i've been dying to try.:p

Re: Re: I'm hungry hungry

Freak Show said:
Philly cream cheese and margarine sandwhich

you have no idea how good that sounds to me.

this morning I mailed out a letter and then swung into a mcdonald's nearby and tried to get 3 quarter ponder with cheeses - but they said it was breakfast time and I should go screw...

bastards.

Re: Re: Re: I'm hungry hungry

HappyScrappy said:

this morning I mailed out a letter and then swung into a mcdonald's nearby and tried to get 3 quarter ponder with cheeses - but they said it was breakfast time and I should go screw...

bastards.
Come on HS, think off all the mental anguish you would cause these inbreds if you asked em to make powdered meat during the powdered egg time?!?! They can't handle that kind of decision making. You know better. GET WITH THE PROGRAM HAPPY!

Top Bottom