Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm having an allergic reaction. :(

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
I don't know if its something I ate, or the new lipbalm i bought (chapstick), but my lips have swelled up to double their size.

not only is it extremely odd looking, and I can't go out of the house like this, but its not exactly comfortable.

god i hope i don't get stretchmarks. lol

i think i look like this (ok, the pic is a joke, but i really did have an allergic reaction):
bf9.JPG

Did you have anything with MSG?

That happens to my bottom lip when I have something with MSG. I can only eat at 3 Chinese Restaurants on the East Coast (I know for sure they don't put MSG in their food). If I go to an Asian place on a date, I always get sushi or something bland. Anything with Season Salt is also off the list.

nycgirl said:
Did you have anything with MSG?

That happens to my bottom lip when I have something with MSG. I can only eat at 3 Chinese Restaurants on the East Coast (I know for sure they don't put MSG in their food). If I go to an Asian place on a date, I always get sushi or something bland. Anything with Season Salt is also off the list.

seasoned salt.... i think thats what I just bought and used today- it was some kind of meat tenderizer/seasoning mix.
I eat asian food a LOT (thai, japanese, chinese) and never had a problem, but maybe its the seasoning I bought. or the chapstick thing, which was a new one.
thanks. :)

stilleto said:
seasoned salt.... i think thats what I just bought and used today- it was some kind of meat tenderizer/seasoning mix.
I eat asian food a LOT (thai, japanese, chinese) and never had a problem, but maybe its the seasoning I bought. or the chapstick thing, which was a new one.
thanks. :)

I'm willing to bet its the seasoned salt.

Drink lots of water before bed and when you wake up. It will go down over night some.

Do you have any benedryl?

nycgirl said:
I'm willing to bet its the seasoned salt.

Drink lots of water before bed and when you wake up. It will go down over night some.

Do you have any benedryl?

always. I'm deathly allergic to 2 very odd things and have trouble breathing if i have any of it and don't take a benedryl within 10 minutes.
this feeling isn't like that though- i get hives with the other two things- this is only my lips swelling up.
it can't hurt to take the benedryl though, and at least it'll help me sleep. :)

Top Bottom