Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm gonna be a hip hop star!

P

plifter

It looks like all ya gots to do to be a hip hop star is take an 80's song and change the words around to talk about smokin crack or killin cops and you'll have a hit record. I was thinkin bout taking "Let's Go Crazy" from Prince. I can change it around to say "Let's Go Crack Head". Can't ya just hear it... "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to give you this thing called crack... electric word ....crack"....... "And if the five-o tries to bring ya down go CRACKHEAD one time!!!"

The problem is going to be trying to get da homiez to buy a record from a soda cracka. I'll need a good name, something like Whitey Da Pale Ass Nigga! Yeah man dats got a good sound to it, ain't no Vanilla Ice shit!! I can act like a real homie gangsta, I'll sing on stage wit a Tec-9. Da brothus will love it.

What chewguys think?

hey plifter, did you really say you have gay fantasies??? I read that somewhere on some thread..were you serious? Yo man, that aint right...if you're gay I wouldnt be in H-town if i was you

plifter...I find this post very disturbing...anyone else think we should delete it? (come on I haven't deleted anything yet...and the power is just sitting at my finger tips dieing to be LET LOOSE:))

Yeah Kak, I was scared for a while. I thought I was having fantasies about sucking schlong but it turned out that I was only craving a banana. I returned to my regular gay hating self after I ate a banana. I guess maybe my potassium levels were low and it was messing with my brain. LOL, A guy can get killed around here for being queer!

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
plifter...I find this post very disturbing...anyone else think we should delete it? (come on I haven't deleted anything yet...and the power is just sitting at my finger tips dieing to be LET LOOSE:))

Ahhh... fuck you bastard, there's nothing wrong with this post. The only thing disturbing is your lack of humor.

Um Plifter, AGent Shags is like a fuckin hot girl and very cool..I dont think anybody in they right mind would call her a "bastard"...

anyways, its nice today in Huntington aint it? I'll probably hit up the Y to go lift here in a bit..

By the way, how can you lift at the YMCA May Building and not be straight??? There have been flocks of beautiful girls and even older women since the summer started

The babe action was kind of slow last night. Usually Monday brings out the T&A.

Kaks ya gotta watch yourself in the locker room. In the evening there's a gang of butt pirates that hang out in the sauna.

Top Bottom