Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm gonna be a hip hop star!

Kakdiesel said:
Um Plifter, AGent Shags is like a fuckin hot girl and very cool..I dont think anybody in they right mind would call her a "bastard"...

Why thank you Kak:)....

plifter....Monday is T&A day at the YMCA? .....What day is pec and glute day?

I dont go into the sauna..for me, its weights, play basketball, and if I feel like it go for a short swim and swim some laps..other than that I'm out da door...then maybe go over to TCBY and get a post-workout Frozen Yogurt. and maybe get a sub at subway for my post workout meal

hehehh

AGENT SHAGWELL said:

What day is pec and glute day?

Well Monday is kind of popular for pecs, however for the sauna gang every day is glute day!

HOOOOOLD ON!! Wait a minute!

The Y here in Huntington is NOT for "village people"! Actually, its the best gym the lift at in the area..the weight room and cardio facility is brand new..and I mean hell, its huntington, west virginia....its either the Y or bailing hay all summer to get big

By the way Shaggs, wanna hook up with a future chiropractor?? Hehehh...3 words: Free back adjustments :)

Mostly there's a bunch of frat brats and yuppies at the Y. But man that sauna can be a scary place when it gets close to closing time.

Kakdiesel said:
and you know this how??? dang brotha, you scarin me..you be suckin dick in huntington??

I hope you're joking, it's not good to be dissin someone so close to you.

manny78 said:
Brotha Plifter need a dj ? lol

No Manny, I don't need a DJ. I have a 500 watt stereo system and a collection of about 300 CDs. I don't exactly understand what that had to do with this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom