Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting my balloon knot pierced....

JS710B.jpg

PICK3 said:

OMFG that's a butt plug you idiot!! now that's quite frankly the funniest thing I've ever seen here.........pick, where did you find that pic? I'm just curious as hell about where a "straight" guy goes and finds a pic of a dude with "something" up his ass and a tied off ballsack??

redsamurai said:
OMFG that's a butt plug you idiot!! now that's quite frankly the funniest thing I've ever seen here.........pick, where did you find that pic? I'm just curious as hell about where a "straight" guy goes and finds a pic of a dude with "something" up his ass and a tied off ballsack??

I didn't even know what it was, but thanks for the lesson. Curious as to how you knew what it was.

redsamurai said:
pic's "straight" up about it.

about the only thing p3 is straight about......

So, I go to the guy, he say's the State requires a call to my general practitioner (or a note) to make sure I am in "good health" (another words, "my poop is Grade A"). My doc says, WTF, no way am giving approval for this. I tell him I'm gonna do not want the pierce through the sphincter muscle itself rather only the skin that covers & protect it- in the butt-nub area.

He says:

"what are you PICK3 or something"

Bwahaahahahahahahahahahahha!

Top Bottom