Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting my balloon knot pierced....

mightymouse69 said:
thanks, just spoke to the place that does it, looks like it requires a 14 gauge needle to go thru the skin there since it is thick. I do not want the pierce through the sphincter muscle itself rather only the skin that covers & protect it- in the butt-nub area.

In the "butt-nub"?!? Lol Classic....

You know ....you could get the piercing "hole" gauged as well.....

mightymouse69 said:
thanks bro, I'm still on the fence...I'm worried if I cough or sneeze?

seriously, you're on the fence? really hope you're joking......here's a tip, if you're serious....which I wouldn't think someone would be about this, but this is EF's C&C, the most unique people on the web.....anyway, my tip is not to have it done. It serves no purpose, no pleasure....and will rarely be seen unless you've got a girl, or guy I don't know......eating your ass. And will someone really want to eat your ass with that dangling out of it? You'd have to wash that so god damn well!! I'd just as soon forget about it.....chalk it up to being drunk. I'm not even really sure how such a piercing would be put in.....it can't go across the hole or else it would tear everytime your asshole expanded to expel a deuce......it would have to go through the skin on just one side......I realize this whole post is more than likely irrelevant since you're more than likely fucking around.......but just in case..

btw i vote no on the balloon knot piercing, i mean what if u get hemmorhoids?

Top Bottom