Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Drinking Coffee

i had sex
much better than coffee

Tried to do 5 days (working days) without it. Had one yesterday afternoon cause I needed to get focused for a project. A little dissappointed in myself for that, but one in 5 days is pretty damn good. I have a LOT more energy too. Sadly, I may have to stop drinking it now.

KillahBee said:
Tried to do 5 days (working days) without it. Had one yesterday afternoon cause I needed to get focused for a project. A little dissappointed in myself for that, but one in 5 days is pretty damn good. I have a LOT more energy too. Sadly, I may have to stop drinking it now.

First cup I've had in about a month. You forget just how good it is and then it's hard to not go back for another cup.

I try not to drink it very often, it has the tendency to slow down reaction timing during fights, but since I'm taking a break from my training I figure it can't hurt now and then.

I don't drink coffee but I have stopped drinking pop (soda) and haven't had one in 6 days now.

Cheers,
Scotsman

StickFigure said:
First cup I've had in about a month. You forget just how good it is and then it's hard to not go back for another cup.

I try not to drink it very often, it has the tendency to slow down reaction timing during fights, but since I'm taking a break from my training I figure it can't hurt now and then.
what kind of fighting do you do?

Top Bottom