Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I;m doin some quick wrist rollers

KillahBee

So that my forearms are all pumped up wo thatwhen i am out tonight and reach my fin over the bar to grab a miller lite the ladies will look down and see my bulging veins and be like, "Oh my God! he must workout!" Then I'll be all like, "Hey ladies,is that Luke Perry over there" (pointing). *kerp;unk" What wasthat? Oh nothing, defi itely not a roofie. So. where did you say you were from? Oh really? And you;re just dancing to pout your son thru school rightr? Right.

KillahBee said:
So that my forearms are all pumped up wo thatwhen i am out tonight and reach my fin over the bar to grab a miller lite the ladies will look down and see my bulging veins and be like, "Oh my God! he must workout!" Then I'll be all like, "Hey ladies,is that Luke Perry over there" (pointing). *kerp;unk" What wasthat? Oh nothing, defi itely not a roofie. So. where did you say you were from? Oh really? And you;re just dancing to pout your son thru school rightr? Right.

thats cool. plus, when you go to prison, all the other prison boys will think you're purty and want to touch your purty mouth.
;)

Sugarplum said:
thats cool. plus, when you go to prison, all the other prison boys will think you're purty and want to touch your purty mouth.
;)

do theyhands belong to a certain person that I know of? fuck that? spread the wealth broutha! I am like an hour away.

don't forget the 40 pack of push ups in the parking lot before gametime bro.

have to look solid for the bar bitches no doubt

jackangel said:
don't forget the 40 pack of push ups in the parking lot before gametime bro.

have to look solid for the bar bitches no doubt

no doubt. no doubt. maybe I'll lunge my way thru the parking too. You never know when my pants mayfall off and the wuads ezposed

Gambino said:
lol @ the three hands in sugarboobz avatar

damn you guys are sharper than i've given you credit for. they are mine. i have three arms so don't make fun of me.

its been very hard on me. :(

Top Bottom