Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I love "destroying" and "tearing apart" other peoples relationships.

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Why? Cause it amuses me like that. I am so good, I can do it without even knowing it. Check this out.

Friend of mine met a guy in March that he really liked. One month into the relationship the guy said he needed some space and was going to visit a friend in NC for the weekend. The weekend comes and goes. So does the next one. And another... no phone calls, he didn't answer his cell, reads but won't reply to emails, etc.. So seven weeks later my friend goes up there and finds the guy encamped in his so called ex's house. Actually my friend walks around back and on the patio, this ex has his cock encamped in the guys mouth. Ok, so what to do? He leaves.

Comes back home. Tells me about it. My reply? "Fuck him." Of course, in the two previous weeks, you wouldn't believe the drama that went down between these two. My God, they were launching missles at each other over the phone and internet. Since I didn't care, I didn't ask what it was all about.

So I invited my friend to my 4th party. He doesn't show up. So I email him yesterday and say "Sorry you couldn't make the party, but I have a ton of sweets and beer left over if you want them or know anyone who does."

He responds today with "XXXX and I decided we were going to get back together and try all over again. I would like to inform you that neither of us appreciates you trying to destroy what we had in the past. We were doing great until you got involved. As my friend, it would be most kind if you would support our relationship instead of trying to tear it apart."

I was like "wow."

Kind of felt bad until I noticed the CC box had about 30 names in it. Yeah, he replied to a simple email I sent him and added that many people to copy it to. So I clicked Reply To All and typed it "Fuck them."

It is so sad to see someone so desperate for a relationship they stoop to this level of lashing out at their friends for imaginary slights. Oh well.

1. sounds like yet another case of "perception vs. reality".

2. people in gerneral are envious of someone who looks better and lives better than they do.

3. it sounds like these 2 won't be celebrating labor day together.

That guy is obviously the bitch of that relationship. Be a man! I can't stand people like that. Life is better without them around!!
Its pretty sad that he makes it sound like he sucked some others guys dick because of an email you sent.. .LOL.

Wow, people give me a headache.
I don't understand why he did that. Some gazes
seem as irrational as women.

Thing is, I didn't do anything to contribute to the whole thing. I didn't drive him up there to catch them. I didn't plant seeds of doubt in his mind. I didn't voice any opinion except for "fuck him" when the guy came back and told me what happened.

If I were scheming and plotting and setting this whole thing up, I could understand that. But all I wanted to know is if he wanted this left over beer and dessert.

Damn.

Not only that, but some of those people in the CC box he added - that I don't even know - has emailed me and said THANK YOU because apparently they have been blamed for the same thing too.

When it ends - and we all know it is going to - this bitch better not come running back to me to cry on my shoulder.

Top Bottom