Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like to be naked

Test boy said:
What are they doing looking through your windows?:confused:

Actually, the house next to mine is VERY close and the windows match up. Their living room window looks through mine, which has a straight view to the bathroom door. If they look out the window at the wrong time (or right time depending on your perspective) they'd see the full montey.

Test boy said:
So that is the secret huh? Always heard that women prefer to be tickled instead of gutted.:D

Fro also admits to having naturally hairless balls! Now, how old are you fro?

HumorMe said:

Fro also admits to having naturally hairless balls! Now, how old are you fro?

Well, I do have hairless balls. But the dick size thing...... Guys, let me give you some advice. I don't care how big you think it is. Never tell a woman you have a big dick. Always tell them it's small.

It's better to have a woman pleasantly surprised than slightly disappointed.

frorider6 said:

Well, I do have hairless balls. But the dick size thing...... Guys, let me give you some advice. I don't care how big you think it is. Never tell a woman you have a big dick. Always tell them it's small.

It's better to have a woman pleasantly surprised than slightly disappointed.
That is pretty interesting advice from our resident Love Doctor. I used to get 20 PM's a day when my Johnson thread was in full gear. Now I get almost zip since I quit advertising.

I descreibed dimensions to one girl and she wanted to fuck. Depends on timing and other things.

I would advise against giving strangers love advice.:D

Top Bottom