Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I leaned back in my chair, arched my back, and touched Daisy_Girl's Ying Yang...

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
...I touched her Ying Yang, the small icon that looks like this
reputation.gif
, to give her Karma for the sexy pics in her gallery that got me so hot and bothered. Click here to take a look at her gallery.

Karma is the green currency of the Elite Fitness.com Discussion Forums. It looks like this
ltgreen.gif
and appears next to a member's posts. When you read a post on the forums that you like, take your mouse and touch a member's Karma Ying Yang, the small icon that look like this
reputation.gif
, and let the member know that you approve of his or her posts. You can also leave a little note if you really think the post was helpful. It's a cool way to give props to all the members on the forum. If you dislike a member's post, you can give him "negative Karma" by disapproving of his post when you use your mouse to touch his Ying Yang.

The more good Karma you get, from members' clicking on your Ying Yang, along with the number of months you've been on the site combined with your total post count equals how much Karma you'll be able to give to other members when you click their Ying Yangs. A new member may only be able to give 10 karma hits at a time. But a well respected veteran of the boards, with a huge Ying Yang, can perhaps give out 50 karma hits at once or even more!

Here's where a Platinum Membership comes in. You also get more Karma when you become a Platinum Member of the forums. You get 100 Karma hits for each month of a Platinum Membership that you invest in. Get a Month to Month membership and you get 100 Karma hits when you join and 100 more EVERY time your membership renews. Choose the three month membership which includes a fourth month free, and you'll get 400 karma hits when you join plus 400 more every time the membership renews. The six month membership includes three months free, 900 Karma hits plus a 200 karma hit bonus. The one year membership comes with 7 months free, 1900 karma hits plus a 500 karma hit bonus. And the Lifetime membership includes 10,000 karma hits.

Click here to become a Platinum Member today.

Yours in sport,

George

PS: Feel free to share a little Karma on this thread or better yet, have a little fun and try starting a new thread with "Ying Yang" in the subject.

George Spellwin said:
Yours in sport,

George

PS: Feel free to share a little Karma on this thread or better yet, have a little fun and try starting a new thread with "Ying Yang" in the subject.

now THAT was an open invitation for everyone to do you-know-what :supercool

SoreArms said:
my ying yang is looking for some action

your ying yang has had enough action.

Top Bottom