Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I lack the motivation..

K

KrillBee

To call up any of these girls who gave me their number from hotornot.

Why the hell should I call them up and ask them if they want to hang out, when I'd have to worry about my place looking nice and clean, acting all proper, dressing up nice, finding ways to entertain her and impress her, and then have to worry about whether or not I should kiss her or shit like that?

Why do that when I could just call up one of my guy friends and we could play video games?

Because.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, have sex for those that can't be with their S.O. tonight and do it right now.

nycgirl said:
Because.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, have sex for those that can't be with their S.O. tonight and do it right now.

i dont have the money to hire a hooker, nor would I want to, cuz id feel like a worthless piece of shit afterwards

u lack of smartness

KrillBee said:
i dont have the money to hire a hooker, nor would I want to, cuz id feel like a worthless piece of shit afterwards

LOL. I was being a wiseass.

Go out with your friends, maybe you will meet a girl tonight (for dating in the future; I know one-night stands are not your thing).

Top Bottom