Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i keep breaking chairs

Lao Tzu

the last 3 reclining chairs i've had i've broken. actually, 3 chairs & 1 reclining couch. i weight 274 (i think). usually i either break the back (the back bends too far back) or the springs in the seat.

what does everyone else do when this happens. is there a model of recliner that is easily repaired if you break it? is there a reinforced model?

Yep, they make a reinforced one:
It's called the Fat-n-Lazy Boy recliner.

Just kidding, that's some serious weight man!

--------

eh. my bf% is about 26. my lbm is about 202. so it's not all muscle.

i'm thinking of one of those craftmatic beds instead of a chair. i have no idea how hard they are to break.

Don't feel bad i went to sit down in my Barcalounger and (BING!!!) the spring broke....it doesn't sit the same!!! RADAR

Funny story, I was in Ixtappa/Zihuanteneho a few years ago and we were eating out on and Island on the beach. This Island was a group of people that for $20 you got 6 beers several small lobster tail, a pile of shimp and whatever type of fish they pulled in that moring. We ate there every day. Any way the first day I was sitting with my back to the ocean on a plastic chair. Well the tide started coming in and the first small wave came up and washed out some sand from the back two legs of my chair. The legs snapped and I fell back into the sand. They brought me a stump over to sit on, because the did not want by big ass breaking anymore of their chairs. Everyday when they would see my group coming on the little boat they would run and get the stump for me.

Last edited:
r00+ said:
Yep, they make a reinforced one:
It's called the Fat-n-Lazy Boy recliner.

Nah - the re-inforced model is called: The Fat Bastard.

GIT IN ME BELLY!!!

J/K

Checkmatebloated said:
Funny story, I was in Ixtappa/Zihuanteneho a few years ago and we were eating out on and Island on the beach. This Island was a group of people that for $20 you got 6 beers several small lobster tail, a pile of shimp and whatever type of ship they pulled in that moring. We eat there every day. Any way the first day I was sitting with my back to the ocean on a plastic chair. Well the tide started coming in and the first small wave came up and washed out some sand from the back two legs of my chair. The legs snapped and I fell back into the sand. They brought me a stump over to sit on, because the did not want by big ass breaking anymore of their chairs. Everyday when they would see my group coming on the little boat they would run and get the stump for me.

ahahahahahaha ;)

Top Bottom