Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just wasted time prepping for a meeting I don't have

Nathan

YES. I love reading shit I could care less about in an effort to prepare myself for a meeting in the hopes that I won't end up looking stupid. On the plus side, it's much harder for me to look stupid if I stay here in my office, which I can now do since there is no meeting. It's cool though, I'll just post up something colossally dumb on this board and make up for it.

Here's one for you: I think we have two pretty big dilemmas on our hands currently: 1) We are lacking in entertainment since Britney Spears is in rehab and 2) nobody can solve the current global warming problem.

I say we put our hands together and let Britney figure out what to do about global warming. That should at least take care of Problem 1 and while we may only end up digging ourselves deeper as far as Problem 2 goes, at least we will have someone to blame for the whole thing.

it's time to update the sig with another quote from myself. this is EF and not just some ordinary shitfuck fitness site, so i'm nervous because it's big-time. it's for all the marbles and someone's going home with a black eye, i guarantee.

jackangel said:
it's time to update the sig with another quote from myself. this is EF and not just some ordinary shitfuck fitness site, so i'm nervous because it's big-time. it's for all the marbles and someone's going home with a black eye, i guarantee.

I would but let's be frank, nobody will read it.

nathan is a great example of what we should expect from every c&c member

if someone like kano, pick3 or backwoods asshole created the same thread, he/she/it would have said something 3 words long and so retarded that only needto understood it

at first i was going to ignore this thread because it was about some mundane, worthless daily detail 90% of everyone who works in an office experiences

yet he made it somewhat interesting

cool

hi five

swole said:
nathan is a great example of what we should expect from every c&c member

I always make it a point to read Nathan threads. They're always worthwhile. And more than three words.

I'm also surprised that Canadian's are even subjected to hearing about Britany Spears. Yeah, sorry about that.

:cow:

Top Bottom