Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just tried to bestow life lessons on my son

this is a good thread. make sure you hit on women in front of him and encourage him to get into womens pants at an early age to make it easier for him when he grows up. god how i wish i had a macking rolemodel.

Good work bro, more kids need a parent to spell that kind of shit out. Most of them dont.
And about how they get older and start to see your faults, at some point that might be all he sees. That's when they are pain in the ass teenagers, and know everything.

jestro said:
Good work bro, more kids need a parent to spell that kind of shit out. Most of them dont.
And about how they get older and start to see your faults, at some point that might be all he sees. That's when they are pain in the ass teenagers, and know everything.
He should encourage him to take up Warhammer..all life lessons are right there...

jestro said:
True, delivery and reasoning is important. Most kids get, do it my way or else, or preached list of moral ideals followed by the threat of eternal damnation.

SublimeZM said:
this is a good thread. make sure you hit on women in front of him and encourage him to get into womens pants at an early age to make it easier for him when he grows up. god how i wish i had a macking rolemodel.
my kid's a pimp and his confidence is staggering. he wont need any modeling when it comes to having charisma,

Smurfy said:
my kid's a pimp and his confidence is staggering. he wont need any modeling when it comes to having charisma,

He just has to get past the akwardness of introducing dates to his 'wierd mumma'....

Top Bottom