Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just stepped on a slug barefoot outside

slickdadd

That was pretty gross. I was all, "I know it just rained and there are slugs everywhere, but I'm still not gonna put on my flip flops." And wouldn't you know it, right when I'm about in the door a big slug got all up in my foot's bidness. Pretty gross.

slickdadd said:
That was pretty gross. I was all, "I know it just rained and there are slugs everywhere, but I'm still not gonna put on my flip flops." And wouldn't you know it, right when I'm about in the door a big slug got all up in my foot's bidness. Pretty gross.

You're gross.

I've stepped in dog crap too before. A couple times in fact. It went all in between my toes and all that jazz.

This thread is so great I could post on it for days and days.

Hmmm....that's a toss up. It depends on both the type of dogshit and type of vomit. If you have like 13 year old cocker spaniel yellow elderly dog shit vs. your standard beany vomit, I'd probably take the vomit. On the other hand if you have some nice hardy big rottweiler logs pitted against some wicked nasty little kid hurl, I'm definitely vouching for the dog poo.

we need to develop some sort of spray that you can apply to the base of feet so you can walk around bare foot, step on shit and vomit and merely peel the protective layer off your feet when you get back home and throw it away.

If that was the case I'd go on shit/vomit hunts looking for piles to stomp in, knowing I had protection.

Top Bottom