Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just noticed that

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
when I'm struggling with a difficult set, apparently I curl my lower lip into my mouth and bite down on the area just below it. I had a hard leg workout yesterday and I have a cut there now. It hurts like hell too.

DT - you posted this on C&C. You think anyone hear understands what a "set" is or what a "leg workout" entails? Jesus maing - stick to relevant topics. Come back and post up with an IM convo between you and some girl who just needs your cak, will ya?

KillahBee said:
DT - you posted this on C&C. You think anyone hear understands what a "set" is or what a "leg workout" entails? Jesus maing - stick to relevant topics. Come back and post up with an IM convo between you and some girl who just needs your cak, will ya?
Good point. Last night I posted a thread regarding different types of pushups. I didnt get too many responses.

Smurfy said:
Good point. Last night I posted a thread regarding different types of pushups. I didnt get too many responses.

That's because you were only able to hammer out 48 of 'em.

KillahBee said:

Okay, lemme try again.

when I'm rubbing one out, apparently I curl my lower lip into my mouth and bite down on the area just below it. I had a particularly vigorous workout yesterday while imagining having crazy sexy cool butt love with Becoming's Avatar and I have a cut there now. It hurts like hell too.

I've said this in a few other threads...

Always use a mouth piece.

Top Bottom