Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just had a slice of pizza from pizza hut...

slickdadd

and while I was eating it the grease was running down my hands and arm and stuff. The pizza was literally soggy and dripping with grease. That's not good pizza. I can't even imagine the calories I just ate. The grease still isn't off of my fingers.

I totally forgot to dab. I usually do dab in fact, but I didn't have the resources to dab unless I dabbed on my shirt.

jerkbox said:
papa johns bro.....papa johns

I wouldn't have gotten pizza hut if it was my decision. It's just someone here at work got a pizza from there and I snagged a slice.

slickdadd said:
and while I was eating it the grease was running down my hands and arm and stuff. The pizza was literally soggy and dripping with grease. That's not good pizza. I can't even imagine the calories I just ate. The grease still isn't off of my fingers.

I chowed a whole Pepperoni Lovers the other day. ( Shortly Thereafter) One of the easiest shits, I have taken in awhile

pitbullstl said:
I chowed a whole Pepperoni Lovers the other day. ( Shortly Thereafter) One of the easiest shits, I have taken in awhile

you eat a lot of junkfood man......you trying to move into tuc territory or something?

jerkbox said:
you eat a lot of junkfood man......you trying to move into tuc territory or something?

Not possible. This body hasn't seen above 12% in many, many years.

Don't hate...... congratulate. :supercool

Seriously though, I can eat most whatever I want, as long as I get the amount of protein I need, I usually don't lose LBM, or put on bad weight. Beer kills me, or any alcohol for that matter, as well as any and all candy, cakes, ice cream etc. I don't eat bad shit that often (once a week), but when I do, you guys usually hear about it. Sort of like a rite of passage or some shit. :)

Top Bottom