Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just bought coffee at dunkin donuts and

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
i only had $100 bill.

the kid, with long hair, a few stray hairs on his chin, and the donut uniform and hat holds the bill up to the light to check to see if it's counterfeit.

when did the US treasury start putting employees to work in donut shops? and, why is this boy earning $7 an hour (or whatever minimum wage is) when we have a real life monetary inspector wasting his skills selling donuts and lattes??

lol they are trained to do that. i was trained to do that too when I worked menial jobs. you know, and once you're told to do something, you just do it.

lol...

that happens everywhere though. doesn't matter where.

i paid w/ a 50 the other day at chicken kitchen (little chicken chop chop chain down here) and the haitian woman who barely spoke english did the same thing. happens everytime i pay with a $100 too

to mess with them, I ask them not to rub it too hard or the ink will come off on their hand.

Also, if someone with me uses a charge card, I always say so the cashier can hear me "how did u make, it looks almost real"...

never happens to me, i pay with credit card everywhere I go. they never even check my signature.

i remember a time when if you wanted to pay with credit card, you had to have an ID to go with it and they would inspect the signature to make sure it matched. now they dont even touch or see the credit card and sometimes, signature is not required.

Smurfy said:
especially since you probably looked like a shady character.

i do, its true.
i had dark sunglasses on (cause i went out without makeup and i'm hideous).

shady people always wear shades. its a disguise.

what were you trained to look FOR when you look at the bills? the watermark?

It wasn't meant to be offensive Stilleto...

He didn't think *you* were making counterfit money, he thought that one of your Johns was paying you with phony 100's....

Little did he know, you only charge 5 bucks.

don't give him too much credit. . .every bill $20 and higher has a plastic strip built into one end of the paper that you can see when you hold it up to the light. . .been like that for years. . .doesn't make counterfeiting impossible, just difficult. . .

Top Bottom