Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just bought coffee at dunkin donuts and

digimon7068 said:
if my math is correct, 20 to earn the hundred. . .which begs the question, how did you end up getting paid with a single bill?? bachelor party???

^^^^
66czwd4.gif

swole said:
haha nice

he has to learn sometime tho, might as well start appreciating money at an early age

if it weren't for shitty jobs we wouldn't know how nice it is now

retail and is teh suck, unless you weren't lucky enough to have a college degree (gotta respect people regardless)

after he learned how much he'd be making, he came home and was like, "HOLY SHIT! that's $350 a WEEK!!!!"
i told him he has to put 50% in the bank, and i told him about taxes. he's still thrilled.

i think he's going to come home so tired he'll be crying though- he's doing construction and farm help (he's 15).

Smurfy said:
why no license at 16?

also lol @ same customers

i couldn't drive alone until 17. that's the whole state.

here, kids can get farmer's licenses and drive at 16.
I had started college at 16 and still couldn't drive. I couldn't even drink legally until a year after I graduated.

stilleto said:

I had started college at 16 and still couldn't drive. I couldn't even drink legally until a year after I graduated.

legally. . .i probably still shouldn't be allowed to drink. . .

stilleto said:

oh that sucks.

i lived in CT at 16 and they had a law where you couldnt start your behind the wheel training until your 16th birthday.

in IL, you can start behind the wheel training with a drivers permit at 15 i believe so by the day you turn 16, you can go apply for a license. like a nice 16th bday present.

i like the new laws though, that impose restrictions on young drivers (under 18) with regards to time of day and also passengers allowed in the vehicle.

Smurfy said:
oh that sucks.

i lived in CT at 16 and they had a law where you couldnt start your behind the wheel training until your 16th birthday.

in IL, you can start behind the wheel training with a drivers permit at 15 i believe so by the day you turn 16, you can go apply for a license. like a nice 16th bday present.

i like the new laws though, that impose restrictions on young drivers (under 18) with regards to time of day and also passengers allowed in the vehicle.

yup, i like them too.
i think it was from some study where they found that kids drove MUCH more recklessly when they had friends in the car.

stilleto said:
yup, i like them too.
i think it was from some study where they found that kids drove MUCH more recklessly when they had friends in the car.
true.

all the bad and illegal stuff I did as a teenager was in a car. that's how I know.

Top Bottom