Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just bought coffee at dunkin donuts and

stilleto said:
you know how many blowjobs it took me to earn that iced latte????

if my math is correct, 20 to earn the hundred. . .which begs the question, how did you end up getting paid with a single bill?? bachelor party???

Smurfy said:
the strip like Digimon said.

You didnt know that? I thought everyone knew about that strip. You never worked a cash register for 5 bucks an hour then I guess LOL

i did. in college i worked in the men's underwear department at bloomingdales.

nobody ever paid in cash though.

stilleto said:
you douche, i wasn't saying my 'job' is any more important than his- he's a kid anyway- its great that he's working.
my point was i was wondering what he was checking FOR, because i would think spotting a counterfeit bill takes some skill. if all you had to do was hold it up to a light, it would be pretty easy to print off some bills.

blah blah snob!! keep making your glass bowls

and when you're done, hold them up to the light and drop them on your face

pfflol i'm just kidding, don't ruin a nice bowl

and yes i giggle quietly to myself when cashiers do such things as well

does that make me a snob too :worried:

hstern said:
its kinda like walmart cashiers checking if your signiture matches your credit card sig lol

'zackly.

i mean, i'm sure there's people who have tried to use HORRIBLY bad counterfeit bills, or a stolen credit card where they don't even come close to the signature, but... eh.

swole said:
blah blah snob!! keep making your glass bowls

and when you're done, hold them up to the light and drop them on your face

pfflol i'm just kidding, don't ruin a nice bowl

and yes i giggle quietly to myself when cashiers do such things as well

does that make me a snob too :worried:

i just sold my first glass bowl. :)

yes, you're a snob.

'cause you don't work in a donut shop.

my son just got his first job. he's PUMPED because it pays $8.50 an hour. :) it's cute.

Smurfy said:
lol bloomingdales!

swole said you're a snob.

its true too. a shady one.

i was 16 with no driver's license and it was the only store within walking distance of my house.

when i learned to drive, i lied about my age and got a job managing an adult video store.

mostly the same customers at both jobs.

stilleto said:
i just sold my first glass bowl. :)

yes, you're a snob.

'cause you don't work in a donut shop.

my son just got his first job. he's PUMPED because it pays $8.50 an hour. :) it's cute.

haha nice, my sister just got her first job (at 16) working in a day care, i told her she is very lucky

he has to learn sometime tho, might as well start appreciating money at an early age

if it weren't for shitty jobs we wouldn't know how nice it is now

retail is teh suck, unless you weren't lucky enough to have a college degree (gotta respect people regardless)

Top Bottom