Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just bought coffee at dunkin donuts and

stilleto said:
i do, its true.
i had dark sunglasses on (cause i went out without makeup and i'm hideous).

shady people always wear shades. its a disguise.

what were you trained to look FOR when you look at the bills? the watermark?
the strip like Digimon said.

You didnt know that? I thought everyone knew about that strip. You never worked a cash register for 5 bucks an hour then I guess LOL

wouldn't it ironic if the one time he didn't check a bill, which takes all of 3 secods to spot those watermarks, it was fake and his drawer was short $100 which would come out of his $231 paycheck?

if i didn't spend all of 9 seconds double-checking the batch card of one of our products and a compounder adds 1% instead of .1% salt, the product will be ruined and i cost the company lots of dollars

what's the difference? is my job more important than his?

fuckin holier than thou snobs

KillahBee said:
Me and some Boston toolsheds were discussing life with out D&D lastnight. So sad

wait, there's no dunkin donuts in SD???
wtf?
at least you don't have that shitty canadian donut thing.

Reactions: jh1
jh1 said:
It wasn't meant to be offensive Stilleto...

He didn't think *you* were making counterfit money, he thought that one of your Johns was paying you with phony 100's....

Little did he know, you only charge 5 bucks.

you know how many blowjobs it took me to earn that iced latte????

swole said:
wouldn't it ironic if the one time he didn't check a bill, which takes all of 3 secods to spot those watermarks, it was fake and his drawer was short $100 which would come out of his $231 paycheck?

if i didn't spend all of 9 seconds double-checking the batch card of one of our products and a compounder adds 1% instead of .1% salt, the product will be ruined and i cost the company lots of dollars

what's the difference? is my job more important than his?

fuckin holier than thou snobs

you douche, i wasn't saying my 'job' is any more important than his- he's a kid anyway- its great that he's working.
my point was i was wondering what he was checking FOR, because i would think spotting a counterfeit bill takes some skill. if all you had to do was hold it up to a light, it would be pretty easy to print off some bills.

Top Bottom