Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just banged a rooster!

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Nah jk I just love the outrageous thread titles.

I saw a dog trying to have sex with a chicken once. It was chasing the chicken around all day mounting it.

gonelifting said:
I saw a dog trying to have sex with a chicken once. It was chasing the chicken around all day mounting it.

You just summed up my entire sexual experience in the college years.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
dogs chase chickens. that doesn't mean they want sex. :rolleyes: They could be hongry.

He was mounting the thing from behind! lol It would never stand still enough for him to penetrate. It was`nt a chicken exactly, it was some other fowl that escapes me right now.

A peacock or something. I forget. Maybe a parrot. It was a long time ago.

gonelifting said:
He was mounting the thing from behind! lol It would never stand still enough for him to penetrate. It was`nt a chicken exactly, it was some other fowl that escapes me right now.

A peacock or something. I forget. Maybe a parrot. It was a long time ago.

Toolshed.

Smurfy said:
pass the salt

lol I wish I had that Salt and pepper shaker pic to post at will.

and ...One more sig quote and you`ll be bordering stalkish.

once in Mexico, when I was little, I had a rooster that was the stud of the hens (for eggs) and thought he was a fighting rooster, so I fought it with a rooster from one of my friends who bred fighting roosters. It lost and got his eyes poked out. It was no longer good for the chickens so I killed him and ate him. He was old so the meat was really tough.

gonelifting said:
lol I wish I had that Salt and pepper shaker pic to post at will.

and ...One more sig quote and you`ll be bordering stalkish.
wtf I already told you I'm a groupie...and you seemed fine with that. Don't go flip script on me now. :supercool

Top Bottom