Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just auditioned to be in Adam Sandler's next movie!

KrazyK

Adam Sandler is filming a new movie this summer called "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town". I think it's a remake of an old movie. It's about a guy from a small town that moves to the big city. Well they are filming the "small town" scenes on Main St. of the town I live in!
Nothing ever happens around here so this is cool as shit, I was so excited to hear about it, and this afternoon my wife tells me that they are auditioning for extras to be in the movie today at the high school. So I rushed over there, stood in line for 2 hours, filled out a questionare and had my picture taken. I was nervous as hell, but I didn't have to read any lines.
They said filming begins in 2 weeks and if they want to use me in a scene they will call me the day before. There were thousands of people there, so I don't know what my chances are, but it would be so cool to get a call from them and be in the movie, even if it's just for like 2 seconds.

Good deal bro. Hey, weren't you about to leave your wife at one point? Or maybe I'm getting you mixed up with someone else.

delts2:confused:

Top Bottom