Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
Blueta told me she's not posting on here anymore because of the sophomoric Internet bullying you fucking assholes tiraded her with. She is a very sweet person with an enormous heart and genuine intentions that did not deserve any of that ribbing. Bunch of fucking dicks. Come back Blue!

ER is to blame for everything. I woke up with an upset stomach this morning and I blame ER, thanks bro

When i told Blue i wanted to shove her head in the toilet and sodomize her until she loved me, it was just my way of saying I care.

Seriously, with the constant ball busting that goes on here, sometimes unintentionally you hit a nerve. I certainly hope no one has any real malice for Blueta.

We all have bad days and feel ground down. If it was more than that, then Arabian will bitch-slap the offender. Either way, she hopefully forgives us and comes back to play.

Nobody did nothing on the forums. Quit fucking whining. Pdaddy is just limp as fuck right now. Plus Blueta would have told me if there was a problem

I think there was a spat between her and BBR once but I don't think she would've left because of that

Top Bottom