Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

nah, lot of people come online to release steam and they manufacture this online persona that has nothing to do with how they are, hell sometimes it's more of what or who they wanna be, take me for example, you have no idea how fucking nice I am in real life, it's ridiculous how much of a pushover I can actually be because I dont like stirring shit up, online however I am quite different because there is no interation to stop me, because you are strangers and I dont give a fuck, however if I do make a bit of a bond even online I'll be nice to that person and will try to defend them when others are douches to them, all in all it's better for people to be dicks on the net than to people in real life, also I dont think men here in Chat are particularly mean towards women, they are mean towards EVERYONE, no discrimination

The people behind the screen and keyboard are real people with real feelings, I don't know if it's good to turn off compassion and empathy online if you're online a lot. I mean, you've got to have it in you, in there lurking to be able to wear the mask of the asshole...am I wrong?

You think it's healthy for anyone to be on the giving or receiving end of this type of stuff, even if it's online, when the internet has become so much a part of our daily lives in this society? I'm not trying to argue, I just don't know if I agree. I didn't read the thread you guys are talking about, not sure what's really going on or who was involved...

However, people have to understand that this section of the site really has no rules, and no code of conduct. So, I suppose you either gotta set boundaries early and tell people what bothers you, tell them to stop, and if they keep crossing the line, you gotta stop posting or get the message across quickly that you're the wrong person to target.

The people behind the screen and keyboard are real people with real feelings, I don't know if it's good to turn off compassion and empathy online if you're online a lot. I mean, you've got to have it in you, in there lurking to be able to wear the mask of the asshole...am I wrong?

You think it's healthy for anyone to be on the giving or receiving end of this type of stuff, even if it's online, when the internet has become so much a part of our daily lives in this society? I'm not trying to argue, I just don't know if I agree. I didn't read the thread you guys are talking about, not sure what's really going on or who was involved...

However, people have to understand that this section of the site really has no rules, and no code of conduct. So, I suppose you either gotta set boundaries early and tell people what bothers you, tell them to stop, and if they keep crossing the line, you gotta stop posting or get the message across quickly that you're the wrong person to target.

There are rules... you cant post pics of strongbo's house and telephone number in here and get away with it! ask woody if u dont believe me, i swear its true.

There are rules... you cant post pics of strongbo's house and telephone number in here and get away with it! ask woody if u dont believe me, i swear its true.

or was that wootoom's house.. i cant even remember.

I posted pics of some random troll's house, not a good bro like SB. I still can't find anywhere that says that is against the rules though.

can I have some of your K?

I'm not saying it's right to be an asshole online, I'm just saying it can be a healthy escape mechanism for such, the beauty of the internet is that you have the ability to walk away from it if you dont like something, I think when it comes to having it "in us" I'm pretty sure most have it "in them" humans can be really cruel, specially when anonymous and in masses

It's like when people knock on me or chris because he's a dr and I'm a therapist and we should be more compassionate, why? why do we have to be nice 24/7 even with strangers offline, sometimes we take so much shit with patients IRL we just wanan vent and be insignificant only, dick around with everyone else, what we do doesnt make us who we are....

Top Bottom