Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

Pdaddy can tell you how fucking perky they are.

I can't find the post about my trannie self and saggy boobs, but I am sure the person who said it is an overweight lump who posts on a bodybuilding site and never works out.
I for one, lift weights 4 x a week and have been for 16 yrs, unlike his fat ass who has never seen the inside of a gym.
I can ASSURE you if that lard ass took pics of his boobs, they are not only bigger than mine, but sag.
I'm 45 and my boobs are as perky as a 15 yr olds since I actually work out!
As far as being a trannie, well that was only said cause these men can never have me so you hurt that in which you can never have.

I can only imagine how Puke and the Gang are trying to conjure up some intelligent replies right now. No doubt he will once again insult my profession (he's obsessed with my work).

Do they look anything like this???

( o )( o ) ???

I care too ;-)
Sure some have malice. Why cause I hit a nerve with them and instead of acknowledging their shortcomings I so nicely pointed out to them, they follow me around EF and hate.
I can tell you one thing for sure, these guys, hate their lives more than anything and despise strong women.

Nan should analyze this and make it her first book "Why EF men attack"

nah, lot of people come online to release steam and they manufacture this online persona that has nothing to do with how they are, hell sometimes it's more of what or who they wanna be, take me for example, you have no idea how fucking nice I am in real life, it's ridiculous how much of a pushover I can actually be because I dont like stirring shit up, online however I am quite different because there is no interation to stop me, because you are strangers and I dont give a fuck, however if I do make a bit of a bond even online I'll be nice to that person and will try to defend them when others are douches to them, all in all it's better for people to be dicks on the net than to people in real life, also I dont think men here in Chat are particularly mean towards women, they are mean towards EVERYONE, no discrimination

Who gets genuinely upset about random forum harassment . People could send death threats and abuse to me all day on this forum i couldn't give a shit I have a real life and real friends this is just the Internet I use to gather information . Anyone who thinks they have made genuine friendships with people they have never met and only spoken to over the net are completely delusional I find this almost embarrassing .

STFU :rolleyes: its 2012 and the internet is part of our lives, and society now. You're an idiot. People can't help what upsets them, how about I burn your fucking arm and tell you it shouldn't hurt?

Loser.

STFU :rolleyes: its 2012 and the internet is part of our lives, and society now. You're an idiot. People can't help what upsets them, how about I burn your fucking arm and tell you it shouldn't hurt?

Loser.

how bout I choke you in your sleep bish!

I don't know what alter you are, but you're an idiot!

I was not upset, first off, I was turned off to the site, yes, upset, no!
And I've made tons of GENUINE friendships from the net. People I actually met on line, then met in person and these are some great friends today.
Ever hear of pen-pals when people actually wrote letters? You can know someone very well just from words.

That's how my grandparents met, fell in love and got married. He was serving and they wrote letters to each other and fell they in love through the written word. I thought it was very romantic when I heard the story, though not sure I'd be up for something like that. Still married btw. :D

Top Bottom