Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

Who gets genuinely upset about random forum harassment . People could send death threats and abuse to me all day on this forum i couldn't give a shit I have a real life and real friends this is just the Internet I use to gather information . Anyone who thinks they have made genuine friendships with people they have never met and only spoken to over the net are completely delusional I find this almost embarrassing .

I don't know what alter you are, but you're an idiot!

I was not upset, first off, I was turned off to the site, yes, upset, no!
And I've made tons of GENUINE friendships from the net. People I actually met on line, then met in person and these are some great friends today.
Ever hear of pen-pals when people actually wrote letters? You can know someone very well just from words.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day ! Glad to see things are running smooth in here.

This requires an inspection to prove otherwise.

Pdaddy can tell you how fucking perky they are.

I can't find the post about my trannie self and saggy boobs, but I am sure the person who said it is an overweight lump who posts on a bodybuilding site and never works out.
I for one, lift weights 4 x a week and have been for 16 yrs, unlike his fat ass who has never seen the inside of a gym.
I can ASSURE you if that lard ass took pics of his boobs, they are not only bigger than mine, but sag.
I'm 45 and my boobs are as perky as a 15 yr olds since I actually work out!
As far as being a trannie, well that was only said cause these men can never have me so you hurt that in which you can never have.

I can only imagine how Puke and the Gang are trying to conjure up some intelligent replies right now. No doubt he will once again insult my profession (he's obsessed with my work).

Top Bottom