Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

Who gets genuinely upset about random forum harassment . People could send death threats and abuse to me all day on this forum i couldn't give a shit I have a real life and real friends this is just the Internet I use to gather information . Anyone who thinks they have made genuine friendships with people they have never met and only spoken to over the net are completely delusional I find this almost embarrassing .

When i told Blue i wanted to shove her head in the toilet and sodomize her until she loved me, it was just my way of saying I care.

Seriously, with the constant ball busting that goes on here, sometimes unintentionally you hit a nerve. I certainly hope no one has any real malice for Blueta.

We all have bad days and feel ground down. If it was more than that, then Arabian will bitch-slap the offender. Either way, she hopefully forgives us and comes back to play.

I care too ;-)
Sure some have malice. Why cause I hit a nerve with them and instead of acknowledging their shortcomings I so nicely pointed out to them, they follow me around EF and hate.
I can tell you one thing for sure, these guys, hate their lives more than anything and despise strong women.

Nan should analyze this and make it her first book "Why EF men attack"

Who gets genuinely upset about random forum harassment . People could send death threats and abuse to me all day on this forum i couldn't give a shit I have a real life and real friends this is just the Internet I use to gather information . Anyone who thinks they have made genuine friendships with people they have never met and only spoken to over the net are completely delusional I find this almost embarrassing .
Fuck off asshole

I have noticed that some on this forum do push the limits, what happened to being a gentleman? I know my dad raised me to always respect women and never make them feel uncomfortable, or bullied for that matter...it is just wrong and shows that you have your own insecurities and issues. I have read some of her posts and replies and she did seem very sweet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

this is such a nice post. thanks.
Men who feel the need to abuse women, hate women because they feel women have power over them (Mommy issues, my ex wrote the book). So they come to a board, where no one can see them or meet them and act like fuck-heads to women to get their frustrations out. They are tough on a board, trust me in person, they would cower

There is a great book called "Why men behave badly" it explains why some men treat women like shit, bottom line, it's because they put all their worth in what woman think/feel about them and when a woman sees they are not worth anything and are pathetic, they take it out on the women.

Top Bottom