Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

are you saying you have pull around here?
please ban me bro

Idk bro you think I got any pull round here? But why ban you when. I can watch you be reded to hell and bombed constantly. No fun in that

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

I have noticed that some on this forum do push the limits, what happened to being a gentleman? I know my dad raised me to always respect women and never make them feel uncomfortable, or bullied for that matter...it is just wrong and shows that you have your own insecurities and issues. I have read some of her posts and replies and she did seem very sweet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Eh. This is also c&c. Comes with the territory. Pretty sure every female here gives it right back at least some of the time.

It's all in fun. That's the point.

I only don't agree with it if someone is asked to stop bc they've struck a nerve and they keep going. I don't know if that's the case with blue bc I don't know the situation, I think she's coming back though. :)

Idk bro you think I got any pull round here? But why ban you when. I can watch you be reded to hell and bombed constantly. No fun in that

Bottom line is I love blue but most peeps here are grown and it is the internet. I hope she comes back but if not I love her and wish her well and bestow the bleessings of ef jesus upon her for ever and ever. Amen

My FB msg'es blew up this morning...thanks to all of you who were concerned.

First off, I didn't leave, I got busy and didn't have time to post here. Second, yes I told my baby PDaddy that the level of meanness in some people here borders on mentally insane and it makes posting here not as fun.
I can take it, I can dish it out, but some people here (Chris, Puke (I mean Plunk) and Plank) are downright fucking evil souls, and they take "classless" to a whole new level. Just makes my skin crawl and don't really want to spend too much time on a board where there is so much meanness when I could be curing cancer with paprika.

Thanks to all of you who sent me fb msg'es and thanks to Pdaddy for having my back (actually all of you who sent me fb msg' had my back too).
Seems like I'm not the only one who dislikes the 3 Puketeers.

Now I need to go find where someone called my boob saggy, cause that SO ain't the case ;-)

LOL, blueta is a smart woman to realize that some of the people on here have serious issues. They may try to pass it off as trolling but when it's every post, 100+ posts a day, you start to realize, "Holy shit these people literally have no life at all."

Top Bottom