Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

what ever happened to shutting the fuck up?

Bottom line is she gave just as good as she got. If she got her granny panties in a twist and decided not to post anymore that's on her. Who gives a fuck.

I don't know...you tell me? I will if you will...guess that won't happen will it Sally!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I posted pics of some random troll's house, not a good bro like SB. I still can't find anywhere that says that is against the rules though.

can I have some of your K?

You got banned for that? thats kinda harsh.Atleast if you put up sb's house, you would have got your money's worth for the bant .

Nan, one's profession does not dictate their character. Some of the largest aholes I ever met were MD's. Most get into the profession because they have damaged ego's and not to really heal.
Chris has really bad character so unless he rolls with Ghandi, he will never change.

I don't know you personally, but you seem like a good heart. If you lack compassion, well compassion is not something you can "grow", its again a character trait.

Cindy, someone who is secure within themselves will be kind on line or off line. If a person needs to let off steam by being an asshole on line, then I can bet a trillion bucks, they are assholes off line (wimps but still assholes).
There are healthier ways to let off stream. Being a "Retard on line persona" should not be one of them.

Most people want to come on here and act like a dumbass kid. Big fucking deal take your serious bullshit else where. That's why we have reality. Why should our e lives follow your guidelines.

Top Bottom